problem with PM system....

You are an english-speaking person, you want to communicate with french TVR enthousiast, leave a message on the board...

GPW41

problem with PM system....

Message par GPW41 »

An alert of a technical issue to the board moderators/owners/operators

Since Friday i have been receiving copies of PMs sent to others.... I don't know why and I definitely wasn't the intended recipient..... From some of the response to these messages, I am not the only one having issues with this.

If you don't want others to read you pm I suggest not sending any until this is resolved.

As my written French is very poor, I have posted this here.

I hope its sorted soon

Dave
tanuki
Voiture(s) : Chim400,Caterham,Scimitar SE5&SE6,Anglia,IS200

Re: problem with PM system....

Message par tanuki »

Hello Dave,

I have also received copies of PMs which I was not the primary intended recipient,
however in both instances the 'Importation' group was also recipient of the message,
whether it was intentional or not :-? Since I applied to this group, I got it and so
must many other guys in here.

The first topic was related to french registration issues for a Cerbera, thus it made sense
that the group would also be copied - just in case anyone might help Greg (frog) -
The second topic was clearly a PM between two individuals, however 'Importation'
was also copied - although the message was not related to importation issues whatsoever -

Either a little mistake from part of the sender, or something more serious that a moderator will look after :geek:

Cheers,
Fred
Chim 400 '96,Caterham SV120 '10,Anglia '61,Scimitar SE5 '71,Scimitar SE6a '79,Lexus IS200 '04
auparavant: Mitsubishi Celeste '77,Alfetta Quadrifoglio '85,Nissan Maxima '95
TVRCC / RSSOC / Sevener / English RenCARt / Vincennes en Anciennes
GPW41

Re: problem with PM system....

Message par GPW41 »

Thanks Fred. I'll try to unsubscribe from that group.

Regards

Dave
Répondre