Experience VERPOORTEN TECHNIK GmbH / VTA Workshop BMW TVR

You are an english-speaking person, you want to communicate with french TVR enthousiast, leave a message on the board...

gacksen

Experience VERPOORTEN TECHNIK GmbH / VTA Workshop BMW TVR

Message par gacksen »

Hello Gents,

on 05.07.2018 my TVR Chimaera 450 and TVR T350 were seized to an SIS entry
in the Schengen system with the help of the German and Hungarian authorities in Ópusztaszer, Hungary,
confiscated on the grounds of the VTA workshop / Verpoorten Technik GmbH

After an SIS entry by a German prosecutor, a vehicle is Europe wide
searched for seizure . This is due to an offense, e.g. Embezzlement, fraud, theft
or similar.

Both vehicles could be collected by myself near the Romanian border (Arad) on a police
secured facility with stolen cars in shocking condition and returned to Germany.
They were given to the Verpoorten Technik GmbH more than 3 years ago in good faith for
various restoration work.

Only the excellent investigation work of the German authorities made a seizure possible.

The damage caused by Verpoorten Technik GmbH is currently being evaluated and sued under civil law
The only grossly assessed damage to both vehicles is shocking e.g. defective motor to incorrectly
installed safety-relevant components.

Of course, this has no influence on the prevailing criminal offense, which by
the prosecution is punished separately.

http://www.tvr-forum.de/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=10166
https://www.jaguar-forum.de/forum/viewt ... 32101f362c
Dernière modification par gacksen le 10 oct. 2019 21:50, modifié 1 fois.
gacksen

Re: Experience VERPOORTEN TECHNIK GmbH / VTA Workshop BMW TVR

Message par gacksen »

UPDATE BMW E39 M%

As some of you may already know, my BMW E39 M5 was also in the workshop of Verpoorten Technik GmbH.

The vehicle was completely painted by Verpoorten Technik GmbH in its original color.
After completion of the work and transporting back the vehicle various defects were found on the car.

Mr. Verpoorten was notified but they still they are not resolved and their existence was always denied of
Verpoorten Technik GmbH.

To have legal ground and as a result of this, my lawyer has filed court actions against Verpoorten Technik GmbH,
that a court-appointed and judicially sworn expert examines the defects of the vehicle.
After several delays of the appraisal dates by the Verpoorten Technik GmbH the car was inspected in the summer
and the court appointed examiner could finish the report of the vehicle in regards of the damages
done by Verpoorten Technik GmbH.

Some excerpts:

"The vehicle had significant paint defects over the entire body.
Scratches in the paint, dirty painted areas and a partially wavy paint areas are detected.
The rims in the spoke area had a two-color paint appearance.

These defects are due to an incorrect and unprofessional painting

What are the estimated costs to remedy the defects?

The vehicle and rims needs to be painted again.

To remedy the damage done by Verpoorten Technik GmbH the total amount is 12464.10 Euros.
The damage will be claimed in front of court in full by my lawyer.

Below are some pictures of the amount of existing paint defects on the BMW M5.
I had created pictures at the time the car had been back.

Répondre