Workshop experience VERPOORTEN TECHNIK GmbH / VTA Workshop

You are an english-speaking person, you want to communicate with french TVR enthousiast, leave a message on the board...

VTautomotive

Message par VTautomotive »

I come back in this case for sure

Salute

Gregor :pukeright: :pukeleft:
---

Message par gacksen » lun. août 27, 2018 4:32 pm
Hello Gents,

on 05.07.2018 my TVR Chimaera 450 and TVR T350 were seized to an SIS entry
in the Schengen system with the help of the German and Hungarian authorities in Ópusztaszer, Hungary,
confiscated on the grounds of the VTA workshop / Verpoorten Technik GmbH

After an SIS entry by a German prosecutor, a vehicle is Europe wide
searched for seizure . This is due to an offense, e.g. Embezzlement, fraud, theft
or similar.

Both vehicles could be collected by myself near the Romanian border (Arad) on a police
secured facility with stolen cars in shocking condition and returned to Germany.
They were given to the Verpoorten Technik GmbH more than 3 years ago in good faith for
various restoration work.

Only the excellent investigation work of the German authorities made a seizure possible.

The damage caused by Verpoorten Technik GmbH is currently being evaluated and sued under civil law
The only grossly assessed damage to both vehicles is shocking e.g. defective motor to incorrectly
installed safety-relevant components.

Of course, this has no influence on the prevailing criminal offense, which by
the prosecution is punished separately.

http://www.tvr-forum.de/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=10166
https://www.jaguar-forum.de/forum/viewt ... 32101f362c
https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/top ... &t=1763072
Dernière modification par VTautomotive le 23 sept. 2018 12:14, modifié 3 fois.
VTautomotive

Re: Workshop experience VERPOORTEN TECHNIK GmbH / VTA Workshop

Pinocchio RS on his visit from 07.12.2016 11:00 at VTA in Ópusztaszer / Hungary in his T350 revised by VTA ......[/ b]

This post was edited at 18.09.2018 08:44 because massive urge of the lawyer of Pinocchio RS.

So much for the main contents of his 130 pages of „investigation scrap”.
Beside that he has discredited three companies and me private at the police and prosecutor through hush up and/or withhold of true informations.
Important is to note, that we...it means the companies and me private were not once informed, questioned, written or interrogated through the Hungarian nor German police, neither from the prosecutor of Heidelberg till the seizure of the cars which has more than shaken my trust of German justice.

In the following days I will take my position of the blames point after point.
Cheers from Hungary,

Gregor

P.S.: I could not write earlier since i could see the detection files some only days ago.

===================

Hereinafter I will name the parties Rainer Schmock as RS, Verpoorten Technik GmbH as VT, Grünberg Kft. as GR and Gregor Verpoorten as GV.
All here written informations are demonstrable.

RS is pursuer, witness and supposedly injured person in a person which does not apply. The German police nor the prosecutor has contacted us (VT or GV) in any ways.

RS states in his lawsuit "to have known at some point" that his vehicles would be delivered from VT to Hungary to GR to proceed the works he has comissioned. Here he leaves open the assumption that this information would have become known to him only in retrospect.

That’s a lie. RS knew about the transport to Hungary before the vehicle was shipped.

RS first got in contact with VT on 03.01.2013 14:51 regarding carpets. On 23.02.2015 RS renewed the contact by email at 11:07 regarding the carpets and repainting of his T350 without giving his contact details. From the memory it was around 14:00 of the 23.02.2015 when RS called GV on his Hungarian mobile from its landline phone. The subject of the conversation was the contents of the order and the transaction. The relationships between the companies VT and GR were also discussed, so that the order is accepted by german VT and only 19% VAT is charged, which is subcontracted to the works of the sister company GR in Hungary and so 27% VAT does not come into play. Vehicle transport would be carried out by a subcontractor of VT. It was agreed that the large number of works requested by RS could be determined by means of a vehicle inspection by GR in Hungary. RS agreed with all of them.

On 24.02.2015 at 20:57 RS ordered VT the pickup of the T350 at IKEA in Walldorf which took place on 10.03.2015 by the announced Hungarian hauliers and Hungarian drivers. The transfer protocol and the transfer order were also signed in German / Hungarian by RS. The driver confirms that RS has inquired about the route he gave him truthfully. Hungary / Ópusztaszer. With the vehicle was handed over a copy of the vehicle registration and the attached license plates of RS. In the meantime the order placing by RS and the pickup on 10.03.2015 were emails in which VT informed RS expressly the time of the pickup of the T350 from Germany.

RS also sent several packages of car parts directly and / or from dealers to GR. Likewise, it has been known in the TVR forum that VT carries out its work in Hungary.

In the criminal complaint RS indicates to have dismantled the license plates before vehicle transport.

That's a lie. The license plates were not removed from the vehicle. VT informed RS on the vehicle entrance at GR in Hungary on 13.03.2015 with enclosed photo.

RS stated the same on 06.12.2017 with his signature at the police interrogation that he has removed the licence plates from his shipped Chimaera in December 2015.

RS estimates the value of his vehicles T350 Bauj RHD 2004 and Chimaera 450 RHD Bauj.1994 at the time of collection from him with 80,000 € = T350 and 40,000 € = Chimaera 450 in his criminal complaint.b]

The vehicles will be inspected at the entrance of GR to calculate the upcoming work. Hundreds of pictures are taken. Here is a short excerpt from the T350.

crash behind

crash forward

crash sideways

During our (VT / GR) work on the T350, RS stated that he bought the T350 very cheaply. Regardless, the value at the entrance on 13.03.2015 could not be higher than 15.-20.000 € and this also with reservation. The attentive reader of TVR-Sprint Magazine will remember an article exactly about this vehicle where it were reported various modifications to the engine control and raising the engine volume of 3.6ltr. on 4,3ltr ..

None of this are registered in the papers after years and also the catalyst are missing (the same with the later arriving Chimaera).
RS told us at a personal conversation to this that he does not have to do a demonstration at the TUV / DEKRA, etc., because he has a good Polish friend in the Berlin to Polish border area who knows several examiners that can issue the "plakett and test report" without vehicle demonstration against corresponding payments.

More later ......

P.S .: Pinocchio RS is in the same T350 only a few months later in Hungary / Ópusztaszer and there the T350 looks quite different.

At the end of November 2015, RS commissioned VT the pick-up of its Chimaera 450 to Hungary to carry out the following work:

The To Do List:

Repair paint damage on the front right and cut out front wheel arches
Check engine compression
Check condition of camshafts
Make new bracket for cable plenum
Check the bushes
Oil sump drain plug renewal
Attach the exhaust to the block
Engine bearing new
Manifold Seals New
Install electric water pump plus controler
Install oil cooler plus thermostet and remote filter
New wiring of alternator
Deactivate fuel pump relay and alarm system
Outrigger right / left new
CV joints check and if necessary replace
New handbrake cable
Differential Bushings New
Align and fasten boot lid
Fasten mirror right / left
New wiring of brake lights

The Chimaera was picked up by the same carrier at the same location on 02.12.2015 and transported to GR in Hungary. VT announced the arrival in Hungary on 04.12.2015 at 14.03.

For this purpose, the vehicle review was carried out and presented the following facts to RS at 16.12.2015 by e-mail:

"Hello RS,

Now we had your Chimi on the car lift and gained some impressions more than from the top.

I have restrained myself to use tools like screwdriver, hammer or similar in the „basement section” (frame) not to show a one-sided impression. But surely you do not blame me for my honest opinion:

1.1 The one "outrigger" rh front is by without any external influence.
1.2 The other "outrigger" look like to me without any external influence= for me still ok.
However, I do not believe that this will last so if the upper mentioned tools are used.
1.3 In the middle part of the frame, there are also parts that have externally strong rust,
it can be assumed that these too will soon be holey.
1.4 Some parts of the frame has already been "painted over" I can only guess that the overall picture is not better..

So much for the frame now then to the "powertrain"

2.1 Conspicuousness on the engine based on order are not noticed ! So to what we were allowed to see.
2.2 Your engine is leaking at the rear oil seal / flywheel
2.3 Your gearbox leaks at the upper part of its cover (has been previously sealed with red mass on a trial basis.
In addition, we believe that the middle part of the gearbox "sweats" too much.
2.4 Even the differential is not excluded and also leaks.
2.5 The cv joints look outwardly very "pretty / fresh" even if they are installed with too short rubber boots and without "safety rails" (2 screws per rail). As a result, 3 are broken and one without
promise to its durability, no "assurance" for future trouble-free.
2.6 At the bracket for the cable at the plenum in "dry run" it means in the cold only on car lift no problems detected. Good would be if you could write us more informations when and how the problems occurs.
2.7 In the case of the "thighten the shock absorbers" I ask for your reference to which you thought
2.8 According to your descriptions about the incorrect installation of the oil cooler, in particular to the missing vibration damper I had expected to find this at his usual place front down at the horn.
2.9 Back bracket of the exhaust suffers ...

Now to the electrics

3.1 Your alternator has I suspect just under 70A and unfortunately no manufacturer ID. We will therefore test it (of course after your consent) on the "classic engine tester". But I can guess the result in advance, because when you look at your radiator fans I'm pretty sure that your alternator capacity is at its end and it could be also a reason for other error like ECU default etc.

Of course, reputable alternator manufacturers equip their products with power reserves. The 70A labeled alternators usually bring 10-15% more at a young age.
Unfortunately, consumers are working in the opposite direction. Were these newly set with 25A is to be feared that their consumption in the "older ages" also about 15-20% min.
higher. Now with two fans of this power, the capacity of your alternator is already exceeded shortly.

Now the engine, sound system, light, etc. etc. also want to be supplied but where there are no reserves left. Ergo ... ..
all consumers will then proportionately more ... .nooo ... less and less adequately supplied. An undersupply or voltage peaks in the case of "logic circuits / components" lead to forcible faults.

GRP…

4.1 For the front, the task within the wheel arches is clear. But at the back I ask for info what materials there was worked with. These show characteristics of aging.

4.2 Frontal damage lh is clear ... "

A Chimaera RHD with this damage pattern has a max. value of 6.-10.000 € also here is the valuation of 40.000 € made by RS far too high and should probably like by the T350 deceive the police & prosecutor.

RS stated in his criminal complaint that he had seen his Chimaera on his visit on 05.12.2017 in the meantime with rust
on the frame. His Chimaera rusted already at vehicle entrance on 04.12.2015.

On 07.06.2016 07:16 RS VT instructed with the collection of its Datsun 240ZX, which in the brick houses country road 17, 69120 Heidelberg of the same Freight forwarders as previously the T350 and the Chimaera was picked up and went again to Hungary to GR.

The entrance of this vehicle was reported by VT to RS on 16.06.2016 17:04 also with vehicle license plate.

On September 25, 2016 RS VT ordered the pick-up of his BMW M5, which this time was removed without a license plate. Same forwarder same goal with Stopover in Budapest.

On 07.12.2016 at 10:00 RS was announced at GR for the visit to which he also arrived with his friend who is responsible for the "vehicle acceptance without vehicle demonstration" and Only then were the license plates of the T350, Chimara and Datsun dismantled and taken to Germany.

RS claims police VT did not respond to letters and / or deadlines.

That's a lie ! IIn the period from 2013 to 2018, more than 1,000 emails were sent and in parallel from 09/2017
until 11/2017 four documents against signature and acknowledgment by inserting from and about UPS / MBE
RS sent.28.09.2017, 17.10.2017, 27.10.2017 and 27.11.2017.

RS has not responded to any of these letters from VT!

RS claims by the police that the project progress delays were because of VT / GR !!! RS is lying here too !!!RS specified materials that would be organized and/or delivered by him. On the Chimaera, all the parts that he considered suitable for the engine for the T350 selective parts mostly from TVR. From 07/2017 got VT / GR no more parts nor specifications from RS that we asked for his vehicles.

Again, to understand, RS took over the task of material supply but did not deliver and if only the wrong material!
At the same time set RS VT / GR deadlines for completion. VT / GR complained about this in four previous letters (UPS documents against signature) RS never reacted on them. The projects were therefore stuck for months knowingly by fault of RS! Advance payments / discounts were at this time completely used up, as it turns out later as I calculated the work costs for the final bill because of cancellation, RS owed VT more than 7000,- €.
In as a result of this "delivery boycott", the work on the engine of the Chimaera and exhaust system of the T350 remained unexecuted.

On 17.05.2017 the BMW M5 was returned by VT / GR to RS, which arrived at RS on 19.05.2017.

Download these pictures (better quality)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

RS medete first a long scratch on the door and weeks later paint defects on the entire M5. RS wanted at the next opportunity introduce the M5
at VT / GR in Hungary.

On 05.07.2017 RS came to Hungary to attend the Dynotest of his Chimaeras450 in Budapest with the BMW M5. The dynotest shows in the meantime also 356hp but was then completed with 329hp which later explained. The Chimaera450 was taken to the GR workshop in Ópusztaszer.

RS lodged in a guesthouse in the village for the night.

On the morning of 06.07.2017, the Chimaera450 was started and no oil pressure built up. It was checked with manual oil pressure gauge and it confirmed an engine failure. RS arrived at 10:00 the same morning and it was decided to open the engine immediately. It turned out that a cam and its opposing fix-tappet had "erased" each other. Other cams of the camshaft and fix-tappet showed no damage. Also, oil pump and other parts showed damage due to metal chip led by the engine oil spill / have arisen. The engine was then dismantled for complete disassembly.

The engine has since been removed and disassembled because RS sent no parts. RS drove on 06/07/2017 around 13:00 to the Balton and three days later to France and did not allow that the paint and the complaint of his defects lacquer defects in appearance and could be checked.

After that, ES initializes a mobbing campaign in the German TVR Forum and at the TVR meeting at the Nürburgring against VT, which some may remember.

On August 14, 2017 RS was unannounced to pick up GR at the Hungarian workshop for the Datsun. This was issued without any inconvenience for RS including all parts delivered to RS.

In addition it was agreed, for T350 and Chimaera 450 between VT and RS personally, in the presence of my son Odin, that RS will supply the required components that VT specifies. VT will finish the cars in order 1. Chimaera, 2. T350. With the completion of the T350 this will be exchanged for the BMW M5 and the M5 revised as far as a fault of VT is present. Hereupon RS and VT deleted the mutual allegations in the forum whereby RS had already built up its network here in the TVR-Community.

RS raised allegations with the police that only one of three registered letters from his lawyer in 01/2018 could have been served. The one to the company address of VT in Aachen.

What does he want more? Oh, yes, I have given the letter the same care that RS sent like the ones we have sent him in the past. I did not answer this... without to guess what would it mean to me later privately (which will certainly please RS when reading these lines).

At his police interrogation, RS stated that he had been to GR on 05.12.2017 08:30 in Hungary / Ópusztaszer, with approximately € 20,000 to "buy" his vehicles Chimaera and T350 „free”. In this case, GV would have denied the release of the vehicles without stating reasons also on charges of embezzlement, so that RS has to go without success.

Again, RS is lying and misrepresenting the conversation.

RS was at the specified time at GR but unannounced and demanded the immediate release of his vehicles and vehicle parts. GV responded RS hereby that this so is not possible because RS came unannounced and employees and GV would have another program / appointments for that day. GV admitted a few days later to set up and settle the vehicles and vehicle parts. But RS urged an immediate settlement and threatened with allegations of embezzlement. GV pointed to a timely later date for this settlement, because after months of silence from RS on the letters of VT with this unexpected visit from RS and asked RS after about 1.5 hours of fruitless discussion to go that GV can attend his urgent appointment (auction).

During the discussion, RS told that he would have "money" by him and want his own vehicles immediately released. GV referred again to existing appointments for himself as well as his staff and that the visit from RS would have been better told in andvance. But a return of the vehicles on Hungarian territory excluded GV completely, since the business relation between German parties was built up and was completed after German VAT law.

Thus, a transfer can be made only on German territory or the orders would have to be reversed and calculated with the Hungarian VAT of 27%. RS and his companion left the property of GV. Throughout the conversation, my son Odin was present who took up the conversation with his cell phone.

About 45min. Later, the Hungarian police appeared and questioned the above situation. After describing abovementioned arguments and the reference to the German lien from a work contract the police officers explained that this has to be cleared at the german authorities and went.

On January 13, 2018, a registered attorney of RS’s lawyer reached us in Aachen by asking at our surprise for the completition os the allerged orders that partly did not even exist at all, because RS constantly changed contents and the material supply taken over by him did not take place = RS did not fulfill his obligation to cooperate with VT as mentioned in the letters VT has sent him as warning.

Since in the meantime nothing recognizable happened we calculated the state of the vehicles on / to the 12.03.2018 state and sent RS the bills by EMail and via MBE / UPS as docuents. There is NOTHING to be found of this in the investigation files of the police and prosecutor. All of the, in meanwhile sent E-mails and letters are not reported by RS to the authorities so he knowingly misrepresented the case and our companies/privately GV. This will not have civil law but also crimina law consequences for RS.

At the same time, RS criminalized me with fictitious and misrepresented information to the police and prosecutors, so that I was issued a criminal and detention order for fraud. RS reported as well that GV is residential in Hungary in 6767 Ópusztazer, Zöldhalom Major to escape fraudulent access. The property with 57.000m2 building land of about 2.000m2 builds belongs to my company since 1994 and our work is carried out here what has been known in the forums for years!

On 05.07.2018 for us completely surprising around 10:00 arrived a Hungarian police department at GR facility and transported the vehicles of RS safe. With our protest, the Hungarian police was very responsive to detain the vehicles 14 days in order to give VT / GR the opportunity to clarify the situation with the German authorities.

We were also shown a protocol recorded in Hungary in English by RS claiming he had his vehicles passed to VT in Aachen and then came to information stating that VT sends all vehicles in the East to slaughter them where the parts would be sold illegally.
Our German lawyer immediately wrote to the police and the prosecution and pointed to the breach of the law regarding our lien on property until full payment of our bills. After this there was no reaction from the German authorities and the Hungarian police had to comply with the German request for assistance. RS, Joe (yes this), a Turkish man and a lawyer came then to our facility to pick up the stored parts. In order not to be prosecuted in Hungary we agreed to give them all the parts, we video recorded the procedure and that RS and Joe checked every part and got all his parts returned. For us it is incomprehensible that despite our submissions to the German authorities the vehicles and car parts were not seized but allowed to the prosecutor and witness in one person to get the vehicles and parts with great pride and arrogance.

Now, the story is not over here, because during the time RS has a clique around him trying to operate the same way and / or other "bungling" but there have police and prosecutors smelled the "roast" and rejected the desire for confiscation and referred to the civil courts.

Why RS & Co. make this public is obvious, but I am patient and will come to my fun.

Cheers from Hungary

Family & Team VT
Dernière modification par VTautomotive le 24 sept. 2018 10:20, modifié 6 fois.
VTautomotive

Ich vergass denen zu Danken die während dieser Zeit zu uns gehalten haben
und uns Zuspruch und konstruktive Unterstützung zukommen ließen.

Danke von mir, meiner Familie und Mitarbeitern

Gregor Verpoorten
gacksen

Message par gacksen »

I wont be taking part in any biased discussion with plenty of accusations.

This case is already in the hands of the German law enforcement, prosecutors and
corresponding lawyers.

In regards of the mentioned BMW M5, TVR Chimaera and T350C being already part
of German court actions and subject to court approved automotive expert viewings
the damage and loss caused by Verpoorten Technik GmbH will be prosecuted under civil
and criminal law by my German lawyer and the German Government.

The value in dispute is currently already at about 70000.00 Euros.

Any result of court proceedings in, above mentioned cases, will be published
in conformity of data rights approval. In case of an official court hearing time and date
will be published.

In regards of invoicing the amount already paid to Verpoorten Technik GmbH just for the T350C
is in excess of 30000.00 Euro. Promotions granted before work approval had been cancelled
afterwards.

The T350C had been handed over to Verpoorten Technik GmbH in driving condition in March 2015.
The car in it´s current state is no where near driveable condition.

First impressions of the T350 after the seizure in Hungary on the 05.07.2018 with the help
of a great Hungarian lawyer.

Documented faults, leather and alcantara full of stain, bent and loose seams, wrong cut carpets,
Missing engine parts, missing climate control parts, missing chassis parts, paint job defects all
over the car and several wrongly assembled safety relevant components……..

Court approved automotive expert viewings will be held in the process of court proceedings against Verpoorten Technik GmbH.

Of course in regard sof the T350 Chimaera and BMW M5 more to come soon.......
VTautomotive

That would be the first time that you are holding back.

What do you want to prove with the pictures of the adhesive residue of the depository for motor vehicle - Hungary? You have to answer for their own damage! Away Do you yourself have the tape and you obviously not particularly skillfully employed.

The frame of your T350 is "gray" and not "white" and your Chimaeras has never been done, because you want to have done tuning for safety, so he stayed with his Rust spots and rust holes as we have reported you completely rusted according to your desire.

To get on the "non-binding interim bills" you mention here were no discounts and not so designated but "Promotions" which we have withdrawn because of your behavior and the binding in the last written form of the final statement. Possibly. granted discounts or special priceswere (unfortunately) maintained by us.

You have already done the same with other workshops in such. at Dom (UK). You're sure to give your guild a new name ... " workshop-Nomads".

But this is not about this, but about your lies and false statements to police and prosecutors:

§164 StGB wrong suspicions
§145d StGB pretending a crime
§§ 185-187 StGB Insult, Defamation, slander
§§ 192 - 193 StGB insult

punishable by up to 10 years of imprisonment, then there would be document falsification in several cases of tax fraud etc. etc.

Kiss the hand and ...

Gregor
VTautomotive

You only lie constantly when you open your mouth and / or touch the keys!

"The T350C had been handed over to Verpoorten Technik GmbH in driving condition in March 2015.
The car in it´s current state is no where near driveable condition. "

"Hello Mr. Verpoorten,

before I forget to mention. The ROM of the ECU is still faulty and it is working on a new version of the ROM's so avoid test drives and engine runs.

Best regards

R S " called also Pinocchio RS

regards

Gregor
Répondre